The Medicaid Managed Care Directory 2019 includes organizational directories of state and national Medicaid managed care organizations, as well as state Medicaid agencies. Key staff are listed for each organization. Also included are Executive Profiles of Medicaid managed care thought leaders and national executives, as well as indexes for referencing individuals and organizations included in this Directory.
- The ideal resource for collaborating, networking, recruiting, marketing or monitoring of Medicaid managed care organizations and state agencies
- Available in 380 page softcover book or pdf formats, with optional database available
- 431 Medicaid managed care organizations and 52 state agencies in the organizational directories
- 3,287 key staff positions including direct phone and email contact information when available
- The Medicaid Managed Care Directory encompasses:
- State Medicaid Managed Care Organization Directory with summary information by state for 424 selected state MCOs, as well as a listing of 2,717 key relevant staff.
- National Medicaid Managed Care Organization Directory with seven national offices for Medicaid health plans and 87 key executives listed.
- State Medicaid Agency Directory with 52 agencies and 483 agency executives and staff listed
- Executive Profiles providing contact and biographical information for 68 Medicaid thought leaders and national executives.
- Indexes for convenient navigation and reference organized by Individual, Organization and Parent/Affiliate company.
The Medicaid Managed Care Directory 2019 is available for $178 in electronic pdf format, or $219 as a softcover book. An optional database is available for purchasers of the book or pdf, for an additional $225. Discounts for the database are available if purchased as part of a package. The database provides the organization and employee contact information including mailing address, phone, web, and email (email when available). The database is subject to applicable terms and conditions of use
Learn more by watching the video and checking out sample pages and statistics on the directory below:
- Sample pages from the Directory
- Statistics on Directory Listings
- Questions? Click here to contact us or call 209.577.4888
The 2019 Directory includes these updates to the 2018 version:
- 44 new MCOs were added to the 2019 version
- 32 MCOs were deleted from the 2018 version
- 173 net additional employees were added to the 2019 version, including 1,902 new employees for 2019 (184 from new organizations) and 1,729 deleted employees from 2018
- Enrollment data was updated for 403 MCOs
- Other updates include extensive updates to company contact information, addition of one state agency (Puerto Rico), an additional national MCO headquarters and a net gain of 18 more executive profiles listed
The Medicaid Managed Care Directory 2019, compiled by MCOL’s HealthQuest Publishers, offers a unique resource for Medicaid managed care stakeholders and others monitoring the industry. Included are Organizational Directories of state and national Medicaid managed care organizations, as well as state Medicaid agencies. Key staff are listed for each organization. Also included are Executive Profiles of Medicaid managed care thought leaders and national executives, as well as indexes for referencing individuals and organizations included in this Directory.
The scope of the managed care organizations listed in this Directory includes health plans and some specific healthcare organizations contracted with applicable state agencies to provide Medicaid benefits. The scope is generally limited to organizations providing medical benefits, and not specialty benefits such as dental, behavioral or long-term care only. PACE programs are included. 431 Medicaid managed care organizations and 52 state agencies are listed in the organizational directories, representing 3,287 key staff positions listed, Also, 68 Medicaid thought leaders and national executives have executive profiles provided.
The Medicaid Managed Care Organization Directories includes summary information by state for 424 selected state MCOs, as well as a listing of 2,717 key relevant staff. Staff with no relevance, such as with positions specific to Medicare or commercial products and operations are not listed. Please note listings for each organization are designed to all be provided on the same page. Thus some pages only contain one organization, while other pages may contain two or even three. Some employees are listed in multiple organizations, based upon their simultaneous assumption of responsibilities for applicable organizations involving their parent or affiliated organizations.
For each organization, the following information is provided when applicable:
- Mailing Address
- General E-mail address (available for 28% of MCOs listed)
- Web Site
- State Medicaid Programs MCO is participating in
- Medicaid Enrollment (available for 97% of MCOs listed)
- Parent Organization (when applicable)
For applicable key staff listed for each organization, the following information is provided:
- Employee Name
- Phone (Different line listed for 26% of employees, otherwise main organization phone number)
- e-mail (available for 26% of employees listed)
In addition, seven national offices for Medicaid health plans are listed with 87 key executives that includes corporate mailing addresses, phone, website and staff names and titles.
The state agency directory includes contact information including mailing address and phone for Medicaid agencies in all 50 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. General email addresses are provided for 48% of the agencies. The chief Medicaid executive with contact information is indicated for each agency, along with additional key staff. 483 total agency executives and staff are listed, including name, title, phone (direct line for 86% of employees) and email (available for 79% of employees listed.)
The Medicaid Managed Care Directory also includes Executive Profiles of 68 selected thought leaders and national executives recognized for their Medicaid involvement. The Profiles are provided in alphabetical order by the individual’s name. Each Executive Profile includes the following information:
- Organization and Mailing Address
- Phone, & email (phone available for 100%; email available for 18% of listings)
- Executive Bio
- Education (when available)
The following Indexes have been provided in the Medicaid Managed Care Directory, which incorporate organizations and individuals listed in both the Organizational Directories and the Executive Profiles; it should be noted that organizations incorporated into the indexes from the Executive Profiles include entities that are not MCOs or state agencies (and were included because the individual was involved with Medicaid thought leadership.)
- Individuals by State
- Organizations by Name
- Organizations by Parent Organization
For additional detailed statistics on the organizations and employees listed in the directory, visit the page with Applicable Statistics for the Medicaid Managed Care Directory.