The Medicaid Managed Care Directory 2024 includes organizational directories of state and national Medicaid managed care organizations, as well as state Medicaid agencies. Key staff are listed for each organization. Also included are indexes for referencing individuals and organizations included in this Directory.
- The ideal resource for collaborating, networking, recruiting, marketing or monitoring of Medicaid managed care organizations and state agencies
- Available as a downloadable pdf, with optional database available
- 458 Medicaid managed care organizations and 52 state agencies in the organizational directories
- 2,613 key staff positions including direct phone and email contact information when available
- The Medicaid Managed Care Directory encompasses:
- State Medicaid Managed Care Organization Directory with summary information by state for 451 selected state MCOs, as well as a listing of 2,182 key relevant staff.
- National Medicaid Managed Care Organization Directory with seven national offices for Medicaid health plans and 57 key executives listed.
- State Medicaid Agency Directory with 52 agencies and 374 agency executives and staff listed
- Indexes for convenient navigation and reference organized by Individual, Organization and Parent/Affiliate company.
The Medicaid Managed Care Directory 2024 is available for $178 in electronic pdf format. An optional database is available for purchasers of the pdf, for an additional $217. The database provides the organization and employee contact information including mailing address, phone, web, and email (email when available). The database is subject to applicable terms and conditions of use. Pricing is for individual use, with copying of electronic files or making available on a server prohibited. Site licenses are available for up to a specified number of users, and an enhanced database is available for site license users purchasing the database for five or more users. Contact MCOL for a site license quote.
Learn more by checking out sample pages and statistics on the directory below:
- Sample pages from the Directory
- Statistics on Directory Listings
- Questions? Click here to contact us or call 209.577.4888
The 2024 Directory includes these updates to the prior version:
- 19 new MCOs were added to the 2024 version
- 12 MCOs were deleted from the prior version
- 1,154 new employees were added for 2024 and applicable employees were deleted from the prior edition.
- Enrollment data was updated for all MCOs
- Other updates include extensive updates to company contact and website information.
The Medicaid Managed Care Directory 2024, compiled by HealthQuest Publishers, offers a unique resource for Medicaid managed care stakeholders and others monitoring the industry. Included are Organizational Directories of state and national Medicaid managed care organizations, as well as state Medicaid agencies. Key staff are listed for each organization. Also included are indexes for referencing individuals and organizations included in this Directory.
The scope of the managed care organizations listed in this Directory includes health plans and some specific healthcare organizations contracted with applicable state agencies to provide Medicaid benefits. The scope is generally limited to organizations providing medical benefits, and not specialty benefits such as dental, behavioral or long-term care only. PACE programs are included.
In the Medicaid Managed Care Organization Directory, staff with no relevance, such as with positions specific to Medicare or commercial products and operations are not listed. Please note listings for each organization are designed to all be provided on the same page. Thus some pages only contain one organization, while other pages may contain two or even three. Some employees are listed in multiple organizations, based upon their simultaneous assumption of responsibilities for applicable organizations involving their parent or affiliated organizations.
For each state managed care organization, the following information is provided when applicable:
- Mailing Address
- General E-mail address or Fax (e-mail available for 27% of MCOs listed, Faxes for 23%)
- Web Site
- State Medicaid Programs MCO is participating in
- Medicaid Enrollment (available for 96% of MCOs listed)
- Parent Organization (when applicable)
For applicable key staff listed for each organization, the following information is provided:
- Employee Name
- Phone (only listed when a direct number different from the main organization phone number is available – for 8% of employees listed)
- e-mail (available for 9% of employees listed)
In addition, seven national offices for Medicaid health plans are listed with key executives that includes corporate mailing addresses, phone, website and staff names and titles.
The state agency directory includes contact information including mailing address and phone for Medicaid agencies in all 50 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. General email addresses are provided for 48% of the agencies. Agency executives and staff are listed, including name, title, phone (direct line for 46% of employees) and email (available for 45% of employees listed.)
The following Indexes have been provided in the Medicaid Managed Care Directory
- Individuals by State
- Organizations by Name
- Organizations by Parent Organization
For additional detailed statistics on the organizations and employees listed in the directory, visit the page with Applicable Statistics for the Medicaid Managed Care Directory.