- 200 page e-book on Accountable Care Organizations for professionals
- The one-stop comprehensive learning and reference resource about everything ACO
- Four sections including ACO Basics, ACOs by the Numbers, ACO Library and CMS Executive Profiles
- Site Licenses also available
Healthcare stakeholders need to have comprehensive Accountable Care knowledge resources at the ready, in order for their organizations to be positioned and compete in today’s value-based world. The HealthExec Learning: Accountable Care e-book offers a wide spectrum of current ACO leaning and reference resources for a very affordable price.
HealthExec Learning: Accountable Care contains 200 pages of valuable ACO business intelligence and insights, including:
- ACO Basics: six pages overviewing the definitions, features, and success factors involved in accountable care, and the structure and components of the CMS Medicare Shared Savings Program, ACO REACH model, and Kidney Care Choices model. A ten-question quiz is also provided.
- ACOs by the Numbers: Key tables and charts are provided for these seven selected topics:
- Medicare 2022 ACO Participants by Category
- Medicare ACO Percent Attributed Members by State
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Fast Facts
- Largest MSSP ACOs by Attributed Members
- Administrative Organization ACO Affiliates
- ACOs by City, State of Headquarters
- Largest ACOs by Number of Physicians
- ACO Library: the 149-page library provides 57 selected articles covering a wide spectrum of accountable care topics, and reprinted from HealthExecWeek: Managed Care, Accountable Care News, Value Based Care News, Population Health News and the Managed Care Training Manual.
- CMS Executive Profiles: provides contact and biographical information for 62 CMS executives involved with accountable care and related CMS programs.
- Click here to view sample pages from the e-Book
The HealthExec Learning: Accountable Care e-Book is available for $98 in electronic pdf format. Order above online, or to order by phone call 209.577.4888.