Become a HealthExecWeek: Managed Care charter subscriber now to receive these valuable bonus gifts:
- HealthExecWeek’s Managed Care Primer– featuring insights on every facet of managed care, from purchasing to structures … care management to delivery systems … and much more
- ACO Executive Summaries – Includes three separate publications:
- ACO Basics Executive Summary
- ACOs by the Numbers Executive Summary
- ACO Performance Case Studies Executive Summary
- A recording of our popular Readmissions Summit webinar
Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If HealthExecWeek: Managed Care fails to meet your needs – for any reason – let us know. You’ll receive an immediate refund on the balance of your subscription. Your issues and three FREE bonuses, however, are yours to keep.
HealthExecWeek: Managed Care provides a weekly wealth of business intelligence and insights covering the spectrum of subjects filling the arena of managed care. Because doing business in the world of managed care today isn’t siloed, neither is our coverage. You will be able to stay a step ahead in a healthcare business environment where all subject matter lines seem to blue and cross over to the next.
Each weekly issue of HealthExecWeek: Managed Care includes pages with articles and features dedicated to coverage of Accountable Care, Value Based Payments, Population Health and Healthcare Analytics, plus a summary of key healthcare business News Headlines. What’s more, throughout the month, rotating sections are included with articles and other features including the:
- Health Plan Brief
- Medicare Advantage News
- Managed Medicaid News
- Managed Market Rx News
- Consumer Driven Care Dispatch
- Tech Healthcare News
- Other Featured Stories
- Upcoming Conference and Webinar Events
HealthExecWeek: Managed Care coverage is provided by multiple seasoned editors as well as bylined articles and commentary from industry experts, and insightful content features from MCOL, your healthcare business digital media source since 1995. View the sample issue content.
Subscribers also have access to an online archive of all back issues dating as far back as 2008, including these predecessor publications
- Accountable Care News
- Care Analytics News
- Medical Home News
- Population Health News
- Value Based Payment News, .
HealthExecWeek: Managed Care provides ten or more pages each issue, 49 weeks per year. This special charter offer Is available annually for $468. In additions to the special bonus gifts, you'll save $120.00 a year over the cost of a monthly subscription! There is no long-term obligation – you can cancel at any time, at receive a pro-rata refund upon request.
* No issues are published Thanksgiving week or two weeks around the year-end holiday period.