- Media: Electronic (pdf)
- Frequency: Semi-Monthly
- Price: $295 Annual / $24.50 Monthly
- Site Licenses and Multiple Publication Discounts Available
- ISSN Electronic: 2327-7343
- To order by phone: call 209.577.4888
- To order by mail/fax: Download product flyer with order form (use contact information at bottom of this page)
- Choose between monthly payment subscriptions (via credit card) or annual subscriptions. Refer to Satisfaction Guarantee below.
- View a brief video about Value Based Payment News
Value-Based Payment News is the semi-monthly electronic issue that contains multiple features on a rotating basis, including in-depth articles submitted by national experts, case studies, journal summaries, news capsules, plus more. Subscribers also get exclusive website back issue archives and supplemental content. Detailed information is available at valuebasedpaymentnews.com.
Subscribers also receive access to the exclusive subscriber only web site with archives of all past issues, supplemental content and more, and optional participation in the LinkedIn Value-Based Payment News group facilitating networking and interaction with others in the stakeholder community.
In the issues of Value-Based Payment News, readers will be able to:
- Get valuable business intelligence, networking and contact information regarding issues related to value-based healthcare payments.
- Monitor current strategic, financial, legal, policy, regulatory, contracting, clinical, quality, analytics, and operational aspects regarding value based payment issues including MACRA, Bundled Payments, P4P, ACOs, Medical Homes & more.
- Build a knowledge base and accumulate key insights with detailed information available in feature articles and interviews with industry experts.
- Keep pace with developments, business opportunities and challenges arising from value-based payment initiatives.
- Navigate the changing landscape and stakeholder implications for health systems, hospitals, provider networks, medical groups, health plans, pharmaceutical organizations, consumers, employers, regulators and vendors.
Value-Based Payment News will benefit stakeholders including C-Suite Executives; Value Based Care Executives and Staff; Strategy and Planning Executives and Staff; Legal, Regulatory and Policy Executives and Staff; Managed Care and Revenue Cycle Executives and Staff; Business Development Executives and Staff; Provider Network Managers and Staff; Provider Contracting Managers and Staff; Medical Directors; Clinical Executives; Care Management Executives; Payment Transformation Executives; Integration Executives and Staff; Analytics and Informatics Executives and Staff; Business and Clinical Intelligence Executives and Staff, Pharmaceutical Executives and Staff, Operations Executives and Staff; Health Benefit Managers; Sales, Marketing & Business Development Executives and Staff; and other interested parties.
Subscribers would typically represent organizations including: Accountable Care Organizations; Integrated Delivery Systems; Hospitals; Health Systems; Provider Networks; Medical Groups; Other Providers; Health Plans; Business Process Organizations; Solutions Providers; Care Management Organizations; Government; Associations; Institutes; Research Organizations; Pharmaceutical Organizations and other interested organizations.
Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with Health Policy Publishing Paid Subscriptions for any reason, you may cancel at any time without further obligation. If you subscribed on an annual basis, you will receive a pro-rata refund upon cancellation for any remaining months. If you subscribed on a monthly basis, your subscription will cease immediately as of the date of your cancellation.