Please join us on Wednesday, June 30, 2021, at 1 PM Eastern as ECG Management Consultants’ Charlie Brown and Nick van Terheyden, MD discuss Telehealth topics including how to get paid in the fee for service environment, understanding the value added to performance-based arrangements, remote patient monitoring current trends and future possibilities, and high level understanding of the return on investment from future trends, in the HealthcareWebSummit event: Six Tactics to Realizing Financial Success from Current and Future Trends in Telehealth.
Webinar: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, at 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern
- Key telehealth consideration and issues for billing and coding
- Revenue cycle concerns
- Opportunities for value-based and other performance-based telehealth contracting arrangements
- Current Remote Patient Monitoring revenue opportunities and future RPM opportunities
- Hospital based telehealth services such as Tele-stroke and Tele-ICU
- Looking to the future - recognizing the true for return on investment in a value-based world
Faculty: Nick van Terheyden, MD, Principal, ECG Management Consultants; and Charlie Brown, Associate Principal, ECG Management Consultants
As payer telehealth policies evolve from short-term approaches in response to the pandemic, to longer-term approaches designed to recognize the opportunities for post-pandemic virtual-care; stakeholders need to be up-to-speed on the current state of telehealth reimbursement and contracting, as well as preparing for the future. In this disruptive environment, stakeholders also need to explore leveraging future opportunities such as remote patient monitoring, as well as understanding the return on investment that can be realized from increasing focus on virtual care.
This session begins with understanding current telehealth billing and coding and revenue cycle considerations, and will then explore opportunities to be successful in value-based and likely future performance-based virtual care arrangements.
Longer term trends include positioning the delivery system to be successful at providing increasingly sophisticated care outside of the hospital, including RPM intensive care in the home. The care delivery system will need to understand how to be financially successful while offering the potential future value opportunities.
- Individual Registration: $195
- Individual Registration and Post-event materials - Includes webinar video and presentation pdf file: $240 for attendees
- Post-event materials for non-attendees - Includes webinar video and presentation pdf file. Available after the event: $260
Register above or download a registration form. You can also register by phone: 209.577.4888. Corporate Site licensing also available. We look forward to your attendance!
MCOL Premium members receive a 50% discount on all Healthcare Web Summit events. Members can get the discount code on the Premium Member Website. Non-members can learn about MCOL Premium memberships and sign-up to get the 50% discount on this and future events.
Need a Printable Form? Download a registration form you can fax or mail.
Cure for the Common Webinar
In addition to the main faculty presentation, this event includes a fun whiteboard drawing format opening video, a brief moderated faculty interview, and concluding live audience questions and answers. Within in business day of your registration, you'll receive login information. You will also receive a reminder both 1 day and 1 hour before the live event, which will include a link to the downloadable companion presentation slides.
One day after the live event, you'll receive a follow-up request for feedback, also offering an opportunity to provide any final questions that can be forwarded to the faculty. Also, if you need support before, during or after the event, you can contact HealthcareWebSummit office at 209.577.4888.
After attending this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Identify key telehealth billing and coding and revenue cycle components and issues
- Consider the impact of value-based and other performance-based telehealth contracting arrangements.
- Explore revenue opportunities such as Remote Patient Monitoring and ascertain factors involved regarding implementation of RPM.
- Review of the current state of telehealth technology, latest innovations and integrating RPM and the medical home.
- Understand approaches for evaluating return on investment
- Benefit from interactive learning including opportunities to engage with faculty with questions and discussion
Who Should Attend
Interested attendees would include:
- C-Suite Executives
- Telehealth Service Line Executives and Staff
- Medical Directors
- Provider and Payer Contracting Executives and Staff
- Provider Network Management Executives and Staff
- Provider Network Development Executives
- Analytics Executives and Staff
- Value-Based Payment Executives and Staff
- Revenue Cycle Management Executives and Staff
- Planning and Strategy Executives and Staff
- Business Intelligence Staff
- Other Interested Parties
Attendees would represent organizations including:
- Telehealth Service Line Providers
- Hospitals and Health Systems
- Provider Networks
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Clinically Integrated Networks
- Medical Groups
- Health Plans
- Solutions Providers
- Associations, Institutes and Research Organizations
- Government Agencies
- Other Interested Organizations
Dr. Nick van Terheyden, MD
Nick van Terheyden, MD is a physician leader, business strategist, and healthcare IT influencer who brings unparalleled expertise on the critical role digital health innovation plays in improving patient outcomes and supporting healthcare organizations’ long-term success and financial sustainability.
Dr. Nick has served as an executive leader at organizations such as Dell, Nuance, and Philips and led the implementation of digital transformation strategies for multiple national and international healthcare clients. He has become one of the industry’s most trusted advisers on executing groundbreaking technology solutions to drive remedial change. Of particular note is Nick’s work at Nuance in developing the ambient speech technology being incorporated into multiple electronic health record systems.
As a healthcare industry thought leader, Dr. Nick has been featured in the top 5 of the #DigitalHealth Power 100 list of leading healthcare tech and Artificial Intelligence influencers to follow. He has delivered more than 200 keynote speeches and presentations on health, technology, and innovation at conferences worldwide. His weekly radio show and podcast, Dr Nick: The Incrementalist, is downloaded more than 20,000 times a month, and he publishes blogs and vlogs on a variety of healthcare, technology, and innovation topics.
At ECG, Nick brings his extensive experience in strategy and innovation to clients, helping them accelerate their digital health transformation by avoiding the pitfalls hidden in the complexity of the healthcare system.
Charlie Brown has spent more than 30 years in healthcare management and consulting, and his clients benefit from his deep and varied background in managed care strategy, health plan contract negotiations, and value-based arrangements. Most of his career has been devoted to improving performance in managed healthcare environments. He has spoken about managed care contracting and strategies to local and national audiences and has been published in a variety of managed healthcare–related journals.