- Electronic PDF - $198
- Electronic PDF and Database - $460
Note: The pdf is delivered via email at the time of purchase. The database is transmitted within one business day of purchase
The ideal resource for collaborating, networking, recruiting, marketing or monitoring of Accountable Care Organizations. The Accountable Care Directory 2022 incorporates extensive updates. The Directory is available with 778 pages in electronic pdf format, and encompasses:
- Organizational Directory of 841 selected ACOs, indicating Direct Contracting Entity, MSSP and Kidney Care Choices models and applicable Tracks and initial start dates for Medicare ACOs as of date of publication; plus a wide range of ACOs serving selected Commercial, Medicaid and other populations. Contact and summary information is provided for each organization, along with a listing of key individuals with leadership or operational involvement. 5,124 of these individuals are listed, with direct phone and email contact information when available.
- CMS Executive Profiles providing contact and biographical information for 62 CMS executives.
- Indexes for convenient navigation and reference organized six different ways
A database in Microsoft Excel is also available, only for purchasers of the Directory, for an additional $262 that provides the organization and employee contact information including mailing address, phone, web, and fax/email (fax/email when available). The database is subject to applicable terms and conditions of use.
The pdf version of the directory includes active links for the website and e-mail addresses listed in the Organizational Directory.
As Accountable Care Organizations are often technically structured as virtual organizations, utilizing established CIN, PHO or other provider networks and network management, applicable contact and summary information, as well as the specific executives and other individuals involved with the ACO can be difficult to research and accurately identify. Leverage MCOL's HealthQuest Publishers' Accountable Care Directory 2022 to help fulfill your business objectives in the Accountable Care environment in the coming year and beyond!
The Accountable Care Directory 2022 is available for $198 in electronic pdf format. An optional database is available for purchasers of the pdf, for an additional $262. The database is only available as a bundle with the pdf. Pricing is for individual use, with copying of electronic files or making available on a server prohibited. Site licenses are available for up to a specified number of users, and an enhanced database is available for site license users purchasing the database for five or more users. Contact MCOL for a site license quote.
Order above or to order by phone call 209.577.4888. To order by mail/fax: download the order form
Learn more by watching the video and checking out sample pages and statistics on the directory below:
- Sample pages from the Directory
- Statistics on Directory Listings
- Questions? Click here to contact us or call 209.577.4888
A database in Microsoft Excel is also available, only for purchasers of the Directory pdf, that provides the organization and employee contact information including mailing address, phone, web, and email (email when available). The database is subject to applicable terms and conditions of use.
The Accountable Care Directory 2022 includes Medicare listings for 483 MSSP ACOS, 99 DCEs. 74 KCC ACOs and the Vermont All-Payer ACO, plus 141 Commercial/Other ACO arrangements (some ACOs serve both populations.) The 2022 directory incorporates all Medicare ACOs, and extensive updates to prior listings of Medicare, commercial and other ACOs, including the following:
- Addition of 177 new ACOs and deletion of 137 prior listed ACOs
- Addition of 2,348 new ACO employees and deletion of 2,034 previously listed employees
- Update of 40 mailing addresses, 58 phone number, 31 email and faxes, and 90 website addresses for prior listed ACOs
- Update of attributed member data or participating physician data for 422 ACOs
The Organizational Directory includes summary information about the 841 selected ACOs, as well as a listing of 5,124 key persons with leadership or operational involvement with the ACO. Summary information provided for each ACO includes:
- Mailing Address
- Fax or email (available for 53% of ACOs listed)
- Web Site
- Service Area
- Medicare Program (see listing of applicable categories below)
- Medicare Start Date (When applicable)
- Commercial/Other Programs (when applicable)
- Provider Affiliations (when applicable and not included in the organization name)
- Administrative Affiliations (when applicable and not included in the organization name)
- Number of Physicians (available for 81% of ACOs listed)
- Estimated Medicare and Commercial/Other Members (available for 66% of ACOs listed)
For applicable employees listed for each organization, the following information is provided:
- Employee Name
- Phone (Different lines listed for 22% of employees, otherwise use main organization number listed)
- e-mail (available for 26% of employees listed)
For Medicare ACOs, their applicable program will be listed from among the following categories:
- CKCC: Global
- CKCC: Graduated Level 1
- CKCC: Graduated Level 2
- CKCC: Professional
- DCE High Needs Population Global
- DCE High Needs Population Professional
- DCE New Entrant Global
- DCE New Entrant Professional
- DCE Standard Global
- DCE Standard Professional
- MSSP Basic Track A
- MSSP Basic Track B
- MSSP Basic Track C
- MSSP Basic Track D
- MSSP Basic Track E
- MSSP Enhanced Track High Revenue ACO
- MSSP Enhanced Track Low Revenue ACO
- Vermont All-Payer ACO Model
The Organizational Directory is presented alphabetically by state, with the state corresponding to the primary state in which services are rendered. There are numerous organizations which are administered outside the service area state, and in these situations the contact information for the organization will correspond with another state than the service area state order in which the organization is listed.
841 ACOs were selected for the Organizational Directory, and undoubtedly additional Commercial or other ACO programs are under development or potentially operating at this time. While the Organizational Directory lists all Medicare ACOs operating under contract as of the time of publication, the commercial and Medicaid ACOs included in the Organizational Directory were selected on the basis of prominence and documented evidence of ACO activity, as opposed to inclusion of "ACO-like” arrangements or past announced potential organizations that do not have current documented activity, which have been included in some third –party reports and census on ACO activities.
For employees listed in the directory, only phone numbers of record are listed that are different than the main phone number indicated for the Organization. For employees without a different phone number indicated, the main phone number listed under organization information should be used. Also, please note, some employees are listed in multiple organizations, based upon their simultaneous assumption of responsibilities for applicable organizations.
The Accountable Care Directory also includes Executive Profiles of 62 CMS executives. The Profiles are provided in alphabetical order by the individual’s name. Each Executive Profile includes the following information:
- CMS Office and Title
- Mailing Address
- Phone & email
- Executive Bio
The following Indexes have been provided in the Accountable Care Directory, which incorporate organizations and individuals listed in both the Organizational Directory and the Executive Profiles.
- Individuals by Organization
- Individuals by State
- Organizations by Name
- Organizations by State
- Affiliated Providers and Administrative Organizations Listed
- Organizational Additions and Deletions to the Directory